Our family´s flagship wine, rededicated
Heart and continuity. ALESTE is the natural continuity of Luciano's first wine, the Barolo Cannubi Boschis. Giving all the experience, knowledge, patience and passion of his many harvests, Luciano pays tribute, with boldness and sensibility, to the next family generation: "ALESTE" is in fact the combination of the names of his grandchildren ALEssia and STEfano.
An iconic wine. From the very first bottling in 1985, Luciano always believed in the unique and distinctive potential of the Cannubi hill, and that he wanted to express this potential by way of a separate vinification. This bottling pays homage to the richness and elegance of the favored Cannubi site in the heart of the Barolo. The optimal soil and climate conditions, harvest after harvest, have brought forth a wine that has drawn international attention since its first release.
- Barolo DOCG
- 100 % Nebbiolo
- Spontaneous fermentation from indigenous yeasts
- Maceration and alcoholic fermentation in open steel tanks
- Malolactic fermentation and ageing in French oak barrels of 500 liters
- Bottle aged for 18 months before release
- From the first vintage of 1985 Cannubi Boschis
from 2013 and beyond ALESTE
- Vineyard in the village of Barolo: Cannubi Boschis
- Alcohol: 14,5 %
- Recommended drinking time: 2028 – 2048